I am actually searching for a new job opportunity where my wide range of management skills can be utilized for the benefit of a company that shares the same vision, goals, quality perspective, work culture and enthusiasm for providing the highest level of service in the industry base on total customer satisfaction. I have come across this great opening for a management position and after carefully reading the job description I believe I could be a big asset to your company because I can offer:
- Over 18 years of distribution, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing and supply chain management experience, including experience opening new locations.
- Ability to effectively hire, train, coach, counsel and manage staff.
- Extensive work experience with KPIs, GMPs, OSHA, HACCP, SQF, P&L, procurement and accounting functions, goals and standards.
- Payroll, scheduling and budgeting management extensive experience.
- Lean and Six Sigma knowledge acquired through green belt certification.
In addition to my extensive experience in the distribution, logistics, warehousing, manufacturing fields, I have excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish. I always maintain a courteous and professional manner when communicating with people, including customers, peers and staff. My broad experience, enthusiasm, motivation, and range of skills make me a superior candidate for this position.
My resume, which has been attached, provides additional information on my background and qualifications. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to arrange time for an interview.
Thank you for your consideration.