· Sales / Marketing / Business Development Associate – Responsible for the creation and building of Client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects. Assist in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations, and client presentations. Continued to grow companies’ client base through cold calling and interfacing with potential trades. Developing of marketing literature, generated sales reports and analyzed numbers, schedule meetings and presentations and assisted in conducting presentation for prospective clients.
· Contracts Administrator – Job set up in viewpoint. Managing the contracts and subcontracts. Issuing subcontracts to sub-tier contractors. Collecting and managing Insurance Certificates, OCIP enrollment, Preliminary Notices and Bonds for our sub-tier contractors. Issuing and managing Insurance Certificates, OCIP enrollment, Preliminary Notices and Bonds for our company. Process change orders for company and sub-tier contractors.
· Operations Assistant - Implementing and managing a New Hire Orientation, Training Program for Project Engineers and Managers, Mentor and Intern Programs as well as Tracking training of all field employees. Process invoices, submittals and RFI’s.
· Executive Assistant – Document control of all Executive documents. Manage schedule and conference room availability. Schedule meetings with office and outside office companies. Scheduling and managing all company employee flight & travel itineraries (international & domestic). Compiled and organized information for board meetings and negotiations. Arranged social and promotional events, including dinners, luncheons, holiday parties, and others.
· Office Manager – Helping with all other department assistants, receptionist and interns. Oversee and manage all jobsite and office ordering. Manage vendors (i.e. coffee and water) Staffing of all assistants, receptionists and interns.