Private Family Office, Irvine, CA September 2017 – Present
Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO, President, and Executive Team
(Owners of S.L. Contursi, Rare Coin Wholesalers, Arrow & Branch Winery)
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, President and Executive team including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates and ensures schedules are followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Managing Director’s time and office.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with clients/customers, vendors, staff, executive-level clientele, and others.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping them updated.
• Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
• Coordinates travel arrangements, including travel and expense reconciliation, registration for conferences, workshops, etc. arranges complex and detailed travel itineraries and agendas.
• Handle very busy calendars, scheduling of multi-person meetings, event coordination and travel arrangements (domestic and international).
• Plan and manage the CEO’s calendar for both business and personal; plan and support activities and events.
• Travel to multiple facilities and various locations as needed by CEO.
• Manage and oversee all administrative and office assistants.
• Anticipate needs and provide high-level administrative support to multiple executives.
• Create and edit communications, documents and presentations.
• Responsible for contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business goals.
• Manage & evaluate all vendor partners (negotiate rates, find new partners and build freelance database).
• Organize team professional events, socials, team off-sites and marketing events.
• Manage a high volume of communications, both internal and external.
Laguna Construction & Builder, Laguna Beach, CA October 2016 – September 2017
• Supervise and coordinate all activities for all departments, schedule all meetings, coordinate calendars, and manage expense reporting.
• Manage overall office to maintain a professional image both internally and externally.
• Manage vendors and all third party companies.
• Maintenance of project documentation, plans and reports, directing and coordinating project work assigning tasks, and controlling schedules.
• Maintenance of headcount databases, materials, and configuration management.
• Prepare project organization and communication charts.
• Maintain and track contract execution.
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including.
Pan-Pacific Mechanical, Fountain Valley, CA September 2010 – April 2016
Executive/Personal Assistant to Co-Owners, VP of Operations, and Executive Leadership team
• Handle very busy calendars, scheduling of multi-person meetings, event coordination and domestic/international travel
• Plan and manage the C-Suite and VP’s calendar for both business and personal; plan and support activities and events.
• Travel to multiple facilities and various locations as needed by Co-Owners, VP of Operations, and several Executives.
• Schedule and manage all company domestic and international travel itineraries. (40-50 employees / 400+ flights)
• Manage and schedule all external & internal meetings and conference room usage.
• Arranged social and promotional events; including all company parties, business dinners, golf tournaments and internal outings.
• Assisted in accounting department with invoices accounts receivable, accounts payable, and processing of submittals
• Implementing a New-Hire Orientation procedure, training programs for project engineers and managers, mentor and intern programs as well as tracking training of all field employees.
• Helping and training of all department assistants, receptionist and interns.
• Oversee and manage all company and jobsite ordering and vendor management.
• Management and control of employee files, I-9s, EEO, and OSHA Logs.
• Plan and schedule job fairs and onboarding programs.
Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising | Visual Communications – Associate Degree | 2010
Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, CRM (VineSpring), ShipCompliant, BlueBeam, MailChimp, AutoCAD