I graduated from Colorado Mesa University in Grand Junction, Colorado in 2007 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design and a Minor in Mass Communications.
I am a graphic designer and digital marketer, focusing mainly on print media as well as social media and digital marketing. I currently work on various freelance design, production and marketing projects for local companies around Colorado’s western slope. I also volunteer my time as a member of the San Miguel County Search and Rescue team in Telluride, Colorado
I am Brand Ambassador for Liberty Skis, a Lifestyle Ambassador and Sales Rep for SOL Paddle Boards and an Ambassador for Loki Gear and Wetfly. My responsibilities with these companies focus mainly on raising brand awareness and brand promotion through social media.
As an award winning graphic designer, my skills are strongest in the realm of print production, digital illustration as well as social media, and I have many skills in various aspects of digital marketing, web content management and video production. I have a strong knowledge of the Internet and have an excellent knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite. I possess wonderful interpersonal communication skills, am an efficient problem solver, quick to learn, detail and deadline oriented, have great customer service skills and am an excellent team player.
My software skills include:
• Mac OS X and Windows Platforms • Google - YouTube, Google+, Drive(Photos, Docs, Sheets), Analytics
• Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro
• (CMS) Content Management Systems - Squarespace, Wordpress, Blogger
• Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Email Marketing Software - Infusionsoft, Constant Contact, MailChimp
• Social Media Management - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Hootsuite
• Quark XPress
My passions include social media, graphic design, photography, skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, SUPing and bagging Colorado’s 14ers.
I am currently seeking exciting new challenges in which to expand my skills and broaden my career.