Currently working for Sprint Corporation, at corporate headquarters in Overland Park, KS, managing digital product marketing platforms for over 1.6K Sprint retail stores, kiosks and partners. Directing company digital marketing platforms (DSDS, VQ, APP, ODD, and LCD components), viewed by all visitors to Sprint-owned retail locations. Coordinating company in-store digital retail displays with OEM's (Apple, Samsung, LG, and Motorola); helping to exceed 2017 3rd and 4th-quarter earnings. Partnering with advertising agencies on in-store product displays and with Sprint partner projects such as TIDAL.
In 2012, I created my own golf consultancy: SFGolfAdvisor (www.sfgolfadvisor.com). In this role I work for many golf companies and enterprises as a contract Sales & Marketing consultant. As example, I worked for Swing Catalyst & Initial Force A/S in 2015. Swing Catalyst is a Norwegian sports software company. They provide motion capture software and pressure/force related hardware devices for measuring bio-mechanic movement. I led their U.S. markets, at Swing Catalyst USA Inc., as their National Sales Director.
Prior to creating my own consultancy, I worked with Comcast, NBC Sports and Golf Channel in related positions. In these positions, I worked with CRM pipelines to track and maintain client accounts. I created budgets, forecast models and handled B2B/B2C sales. I maintain strong computer proficiencies in MS Office and additional CRM applications. In addition, I have a solid background in SEO, SEM and Digital Marketing as a whole.
I’m a graduate (BFA) of the University of Kansas and United States Air Force veteran. I continue to consult with companies today while traveling all over the U.S to consult with golf related companies and golf properties.
Please see a few examples of additional person golf career achievements below:
• PGA GPTP Apprentice Professional: Level I & II completed (1999-2007)
• GolfTEC Certified Coach (2014)
• Current/Part Time Golf Teaching Professional using MySwing Golf system
• Former U.S. National Sales Director for Swing Catalyst/Initial Force A/S
• PGA/LPGA/Champions/Web.com Tournament Volunteer: 2 U.S. Opens, 3 Waste Management Opens, 3 Nationwide/Web.com events, 1 Nature Valley/First Tee event,1 Schwab Cup Championship, 2 Frys.com PGA events, 1 CVS/LPGA Championship, and recent Safeway Open.
• Sales & Marketing Director at 2 local Country Clubs: Mira Vista Golf & Country Club and Contra Costa Country Club
• 3 positions as Golf Professional: Brookridge Golf & Country Club (KS), Polo Club of Boca Raton (FL), and Bay Point Resort (FL)
• Former High School & Collegiate Golfer (1987-1991)
• Head-Royce High School Golf Coach (2014 & 2015)
• Certified Titleist Club Fitter (2001)
• Certified in Rules & Handicapping by USGA/PGA (2005)
• Experienced with Trackman, Flightscope, and Foresight launch monitors
• Former Golf Channel & GolfNow.com employee (2006-2011)
• First Tee of Oakland (now First Tee of East Bay) Board Member (2011-2013)
• First Tee of San Francisco Coach (2009-2010)