To Whom It May Concern,
I bring an extensive background in golf operations, golf technology, golf coaching, and golf sales & marketing. I currently manage a golf consulting business, but I'm looking to partner on with a solid golf industry vendor. In 2015, I worked for Swing Catalyst & Initial Force A/S as their U.S. National Sales Director. Swing Catalyst is a Norwegian software company, based in Trondheim, providing technology solutions for golf instructors. Swing Catalyst provides motion capture software and biofeedback analysis for golfers. I assisted with the signing of many Golf Digest Top 100 golf instructors. Notable instructors I worked with included: Cameron McCormick, EA Tischler, Bernie Najar, Andrew Rice, Terry Rowles, Matt Killen, Tim Cooke, Chuck Evans, Mike Granato, Kevin Weeks, Michael Wray, Chris Como, David Toms Academy, Scot Nei, and Sean Foley.
Previous/present employers include: Golf Channel, Comcast, NBC/Universal, NBC Sports, GolfNow.com, Mizuno/Third Channel, Cobra/Puma Golf, Swing Catalyst, MySwing, Hole19Golf, Contra Costa Country Club, Mira Vista Golf & Country Club, Century Golf Partners, Arnold Palmer Golf Management, GolfTEC, Golfsmith, GolfSwitch, and CourseTrends.
Please see a few examples of additional person golf career achievements below:
• PGA GPTP Apprentice Professional: Level I & II completed (1999-2007)
• GolfTEC Certified Coach (2014)
• Current/Part Time Golf Teaching Professional using MySwing Golf system
• Former U.S. National Sales Director for Swing Catalyst/Initial Force A/S
• PGA/LPGA/Champions/Web.com Tournament Volunteer: 2 U.S. Opens, 3 Waste Management Opens, 3 Nationwide/Web.com events, 1 Nature Valley/First Tee event,1 Schwab Cup Championship, 2 Frys.com PGA events, 1 CVS/LPGA Championship, and recent Safeway Open.
• Sales & Marketing Director at 2 local Country Clubs: Mira Vista Golf & Country Club and Contra Costa Country Club
• 3 positions as Golf Professional: Brookridge Golf & Country Club (KS), Polo Club of Boca Raton (FL), and Bay Point Resort (FL)
• Former High School & Collegiate Golfer (1987-1991)
• Head-Royce High School Golf Coach (2014 & 2015)
• Certified Titleist Club Fitter (2001)
• Certified in Rules & Handicapping by USGA/PGA (2005)
• Experienced with Trackman, Flightscope, and Foresight launch monitors
• Former Golf Channel & GolfNow.com employee (2006-2011)
• First Tee of Oakland (now First Tee of East Bay) Board Member (2011-2013)
• First Tee of San Francisco Coach (2009-2010)
Please let me know if interested in discussing further and I look forward to hearing back on a position.