I am an avid outdoorsman, can successfully keep and grow endemic business and help win national accounts as well. I have background and experience in advertising, marketing, internal communications, print, web, mobile, social, video, digital properties, media, and marketing research. I have worked with P&L statements, product planning, channel planning, created marketing strategies, and more. Add my comfort level with firearms, fishing gear, first hand voice of the customer experience and passion for the outdoors and rights of the sportsman/woman, and I believe I make an excellent candidate.
Permit me to highlight the following:
• Lifelong sportsman – fishing - fresh, salt, surf, boating, fly, – hunting - archery, rifle, shotgun, black powder, camping
• Deep experience in advertising sales, marketing communications, Master's Degree in internal communications
• Superior oral and written skills, expert presenter
• Strategic, proactive thinker
• Successful at building lasting, valued relationships
• Motivated self starter works independently or as part of a team
• Availability to travel is nearly unlimited
I know the difference between a mule deer and a jackass and a pintail from a pineapple. I believe my passion for the outdoors combined with my experience and real skills in sales, client relations, account management, negotiations will allow me to bring value to your organization right away.