My marketing and sales experience in the beverage/food, retail and music industry has allowed me to network on all levels, in diverse settings to a wide range of audiences. I have built and maintained relationships throughout Chicago and Nashville, including hotel concierges, beer buyers, restaurant managers/staff and distribution representatives. My approach is that no one is a stranger, and possibly the next big client.
I firmly believe I have the skills and ability to successfully fulfill the Sales Representative position in the following ways:
• Strong verbal and written communications
• Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
• Interpersonal communication skills
• Organization ability: Multi-tasking and time management skills
• Customer service oriented
• Independence: Ability to be efficient under minimum supervision
• Strong leadership initiative
• Integrity and ethics-Adeptness to guard confidential information
I thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments where my expertise can be directly applied. I am known for my tenacious work ethic and strong desire to be successful. I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss the Sales Representative position and how I can positively contribute to your company.
Thank you for your time and consideration.