United States Army Reserve
October 2011 – Present
• Rank of Specialist E-4
• Army Commendation Medal
• Certified Engineer
• Heavy Equipment Operator
• Vertical Engineer
• 2013 Best Warrior Competition finalist
• Overseas Training
• Germany 2014, 2015
• Panama 2013
City of Durango Parks and Recreation
January 2011-March 2015
Contact Number (970) 375-7321
Supervisor: John Robinet and Matt Morrissey
Job Title: Ski and Mountain Bike Instructor
• Worked with children ages 4-12 to help build confidence and fundamentals in the outdoor sports of Skiing and Mountain biking.
• Communicate with children’s parents as to child’s progress and any concerns regarding lessons.
• Created plans to help students ages 8-16 learn safe, efficient and fun mountain bike methods and ski methods
• Job Title: Ski Hill Assistant Manager
• Ensure all employees are prepared and on time to open for customers.
• Regularly check to make sure that safety standards are met, and staff are well-taken care off.
• Discuss any concerns customers may have.
• Assistant head manager with any tasks.
• Job Title: Child Care Specialist
• Look over 30+ children ages 5-12 for afterschool and summer programs.
• Assisted in creating fun, healthy and safe activities.
• Guaranteed a safe environment.
Larry Barnes and Son Custom Log Homes
June 2014-Febuary 2015
Contact Number: (970) 749 1659
Supervisor: Larry Barnes
Job Title: Apprentice Carpenter
• Conduct basic carpentry skills including framing and finish work.
• Aid head carpenter in any task.
• Ensure the construction site is safe and well organized.
• Operated numerous heavy equipment pieces.
Crow Canyon Archeological Center
Contact Number (Available on request)
Job Title: Development Officer
• Responsible for 160 donors
• Conducted youth programs for students of 40+
• Taught lessons regarding cultural heritage, archaeology and biology.
• Managed donor relations and schedule donor visits were the focus either; prospect/donor cultivation or asking for a donation.
• Created customized youth experiences
• Responsible for scheduling donor visits
• Assisted in strategic planning
• Worked alongside director of development assisting in donor acquisition.
• Crafted events where the focus was to educate possible donors and bring awareness to the mission.
• Managed over 100 donor portfolios.
• Created and led 100 research reports
• Made 10-20 phone calls per week to schedule donations visits and cultivation visits.
• 20+ in person visits with individual donors across the country
• Created networking plan with local and non-local corporations.
• Required to create post contact reports following donor visits.
• Created cooperate outreach programs crafted to bring awareness to the mission as well as benefit the partner organizations.
Job Title: Enrollment Specialist and Prospect Research Annalist
• Managed the admissions of Adult Research Programs and Cultural Explorations programs.
• Provided detailed reports on prospective donors
• Aided in fundraising operations
• Functioned as a helper for Cultural Exploration programs.
• Assisted in sales and marketing for Crow Canyon Archeological Center Programs.
• Maintained participant’s health and travel history by using databases and Microsoft Excel.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
• Was the Primary point of contact for visitors and visiting school/adult groups.
• Aided enrollment manager in providing status updates, uploading student documents and assisting in any other specific needs.
• Worked heavily with the online program Campdocs.
• Uploaded critical data entry into the Raiser’s Edge Computer Program.
• Acted as an Emergency Medical Responder.
• Operated all functions of Crow Canyon’s Gift Shop.
• Responsible for closing and secure the Crow Canyon facility.
• Assisted Staff in numerous tasks.
• Acted as a relief and extra hand in maintenance function around Crow Canyon.