With deep experience in the bicycle industry and expert knowledge of multiple brands, I offer a strong combination of sales leadership and relationship building with customers that easily transfers to any business and in any industry.
• Two decades of experience cultivating relationships with independent bicycle dealers, large retailers, and international parts suppliers.
• A strong understanding of trends and emerging opportunities; I worked very closely with our design teams to design and spec Redline bicycles.
• Business insight to guide the sourcing, procurement, and quality of product lines, from component parts to completed bicycles.
• The ability to influence the direction of product marketing; in one of my recent roles, I independently created product specials for my portfolio of clients; in another position I launched and managed a program to successfully boost sales on the slowest days of the week.
• Delivering quantified results for both my company and my clients; for example, I was named Territory Account Manager of the Year in 2015 and in 2017 I helped one of my clients boost profitability by transitioning the majority of the account’s purchases to container orders.