Ryan D Shaw
21 Potters Bend
Ladera Ranch, CA United States 92694
Tel: (949) 683-3441
Cell: (949) 683-3441
To obtain a position in order to utilize my skills and knowledge to assist in the growth in a company.
Global Media Group, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA United States 07/2014 – 01/2017
• Assists with administrative process of media buying for clients
• Executes client-specific reports
• Generates production schedules
• Builds local store marketing profiles and proposals as well as working on larger profiles
• Generates, proofs and matches shipping instructions
• Problem-solving on shipping issues and Insertion order discrepancies
• Updates master Co-op lists, profiles and core databases, as needed
• Process insertion orders as well as backup sheets
• Generates Demographic maps
• Contact vendors directly
• Assists in preparing client presentation materials
• Data entry
United States Coast Guard, Alameda , CA United States
Machinery Technician 02/2008 - 01/2012
• Managed high volume Preventative Maintenance Services throughout my career with responsibility for the implementation of functioning machinery and equipment.
• Reported to Fuel Manager Scott Karnya with responsibility for passing down fuel reports and fuel test results.
• Assisted in successfully commissioning a United States Coast Guard Ship as well as qualifying Damage Control teams.
• Developed the first workout and dietary plan for personnel on board a newly commissioned ship wile underway in order to maintain Coast Guard weight Standards.
• Developed a Fuel Plan in order to successfully fuel a helicopter on board safely and timely to allow Coast Guard aviation operations to be completed that resulted in a seizure of illegal drugs.
• Qualified as Aviation Fuel Manager, Gangway Petty Officer on Watch,Security Watch Stander, Underway Machinery Watch Stander, and Anti Terrorism Force Protection Watch Stander.
• Directed personnel of lower rank in the engineering department to complete Daily, weekly, and Monthly assignments.
• Other duties included answering main phone line for the command and transferring calls to the respected personnel.
Saddleback College, Mission Viejo, CA United States 2012-2013
Began pre-requisite courses
Orange Coast College, Costa Mesa, CA United States 2014-Current
In pursuit of an Associates
• Fast learner
• Strong listener
• Readily available
• Ability to successfully multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Advanced in Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to train others when necessary to streamline a process and share knowledge
• Strong organization skills that ensure accurate and timely processing of assigned work
• Ability to follow instructions and problem solve
• Ability to adapt well to changes in duties.