Madison Avenue credentials meet Midwestern work ethic, Detroit muscle, Southern charm, Milwaukee Iron and traveled Continental. Champion and protector of iconic Fortune 500 brands.
I’m a marketer who loves a challenge, thrives on building consumer brands and delivering epic results. I passionately live the brands I market, embrace the issues of the business, and am relentlessly committed to getting things done well, and thoughtfully. I push myself and others to achieve.
This is what I do for brands:
• Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications – Lead innovative and creative cross-functional teams (Advertising, PR, CRM, Digital, Social) with a focus on driving growth and brand relevance.
• Lead Brands With A Challenger Approach – Create brand elevating and agile marketing, addressing dynamic market conditions and increasingly digital consumer behavior. Help leaders think like challengers and challengers become leaders.
• Motivating Leader – Direct, develop and inspire teams large and small through player-coach leadership style, mentorship and a collaborative approach, building internal and external relationships.
• Data-Driven Omni-Channel Marketer – Develop and leverage analytics to guide decision-making and evaluate return-on-investment (ROI).
• Continuous Improvement Mindset – Develop tools, solutions and processes to optimize marketing efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Consumer Products Category Experience - Automotive, FMCG/CPG, fashion, automotive aftermarket products and services, consumer electronics, greeting cards, outdoor power equipment and residential & commercial security systems services, and tires.
• Specialties – Messaging strategy, integrated marketing planning, content development, advertising planning and execution, media planning and negotiation, sponsorship management, sports marketing, entertainment marketing, global marketing and youth marketing.
I enjoy snowboarding, surfing, motorcycling, mountain biking / cycling and paddling.
Please visit www.markpeine.com or contact me via email at mark_peine@yahoo,com.