AC Infinity Inc. February 2014- Present City of Industry, CA
Maintained and managed daily operations within a $2,000,000 startup company.
- Managed 5 interns to facilitate the daily operations in the company.
- Organized bi-weekly shipments to Newegg and Amazon warehouses.
- Monitored warehouse stock inventory using Sage 50 Accounting.
- Conducted biweekly meetings with factories in China to assess and order shipments
- Created SOPs within the company to mitigate damages within the company.
- Established the company’s health insurance for current and future employees.
NBS Default Services May 2013-August 2013 Long Beach, CA
Foreclosure Support Specialist
Handled and foreclosure portfolios while mitigating loss and legal risk by adhering to the foreclosure process following state, investor, client, and internal requirements and guidelines.
- Interfaced with LPS and Caseware to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data.
- Responded to inquiries from clients, borrowers, borrowers' attorneys, vendors, and staff regarding internal and external processes.
- Assessed actions to correct internal procedural problems related to client system updates.
University of Southern California May 2012-December 2012 Los Angeles, CA
Corporate Foundations and Relations Intern
Assisted 5 Directors in researching potential donors and foundations for USC with market capital ranging from $10,000 to $200,000,000.
- Utilized data programs such as Oracle and Salesforce to manage over 4,000 donor and foundation accounts
- Composed Excel documents on Fortune 500 companies that donated to the University of Southern California
- Researched and generated weekly reports on favorable companies for the University of Southern California
Universal Music Group June 2010-August 2010 Los Angeles, CA
Summer Netreach Intern
Collaborated with 10 team members in marketing artists to consumers by using various social networking sites and provided the results to senior staff.
- Facilitated various artists and their music backgrounds to determine their market niche
- Marketed over 15 different artists to a variety of consumers
- Structured excel documents involving over 100+ blog websites to use for advertising artists
Los Angeles Community College District June 2006 – June 2008 Los Angeles, CA
Lead Student Assistant
Coordinated interdepartmentally between 4 team members and 10 senior staff and liaised with Financial Aid sector representatives to assist students in managing their financial aid packages.
- Led 4 student workers on major projects. Met 100% of deadlines on or ahead of schedule
- Coordinated and distributed letters regarding 1098-T tax returns
- Maintained reports involving 9 other community colleges and their Financial Aid
- Organized files on over 1,000+ students regarding their payments
- Solved communication problems based on research of programs and procedures
- Researched various financial documents to create accounts
- Created over 200 financial workbooks for financial workshops