Jule Ann Fazz 1300 S 7th Ave, Yuma, AZ 85364 928-941-0464
I saw your posting online and I am interested in your position. I am relocating soon to San Diego. My experience aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking, and I am certain I would make a valuable addition to your organization.
With more than 20+ years’ experience, I am adept in presentations, contract negotiations, and new product launch and positioning. By leveraging an insightful ability to quickly uncover customer needs and implement consultative sales solutions, I excel at connecting with chief decision makers to quickly build profitable and lasting partnerships and achieve sustained revenue growth. My dedication to driving new business development and maximizing sales opportunities across assigned regions, along with my steadfast motivation to meet or exceed sales goals, characterizes my career accomplishments. Moreover, while my on-the-job experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set, including:
• Proven success in B2B sales
• Confident enthusiastic entrepreneurial spirit with a "get it done" attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office products
• Proficiency in the English language (reading & writing) and basic arithmetic,
• Customer service skills
• Work experience in construction design, consumer goods, retail or wholesale
• Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative
• Supervising and scheduling non-unionized workforces of up to 42 employees per shift within a including some shift that required 24x7
• Selling skills and persuasion
• Networking and good interpersonal skills
• Supervisory and coaching abilities
• Time management and multitasking
I recently learned that my employer planned to close March 2017. If offered this position there is nothing prevent me from relocating at quickly. I am happy to provide references upon request.
If you agree that my qualifications match your requirements, please call me at (928) 941-0464 to arrange an interview. Thank you for considering my credentials, and I look forward to learning more about this exciting opportunity.