I have over 20 years of experience in apparel, as I was the Chief Executive and Founder of Mission Imprintables, Inc, a Southern California distributor of blank tees and other imprintables. Mission Imprintables is part of the larger McCreary Group of Apparel Companies, and I have intimate knowledge of what it takes to run a successful apparel distribution company. We built Mission Imprintables from the ground up, to a company with annual revenue in excess of $40 million, and 35,000 skus. Order volume was in excess of 500 orders per day. I personally developed the systems for accommodating that growth and continue to keep an understanding of the apparel distribution landscape.
I hold a Master’s Degree in Business from the prestigious Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University in Chicago, IL and an undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics from the University of San Diego.
Dedicated and proven apparel Chief Executive with over 20 years of experience building and initiating growth and operational strategies, introducing businesses to potential customers while gaining product visibility and exposure. Experienced and adept at developing networking connections with business decision makers, understanding new opportunities and closing new business. Deep understanding of logistics, computer infrastructure and high volume order processing.
• Excellent computer and mobile technology skills
• Effective interpersonal skills including telephone, presentation and written communications
• Proven exponential sales growth and opportunity development
• Understanding of technology and impact on future macro trends
• Strong distribution/logistics background
Mission Imprintables, Inc/Diversified Apparel Holdings, LLC San Diego, CA
Founder and Chief Executive 9/1/1994 – 12/1/2011
• Created systems and technology for warehousing and distribution systems
• Marketed directly to over 10,000 customers nationwide and development of sales and execution strategies to continue business growth annually over a 15 year period.
• Negotiated bank lines and established credit facilities
• Managed diverse employee base of 50+
Atom, Inc./Atom Nano Technologies/Atom Nano-Biometric Technologies San Diego, CA
Senior Vice President, Business Development 8/1/2012 - Current
Atlas Industries, Inc Encinitas, CA
Senior Vice President, Business Development 9/1/2014 - Current
Northwestern University, Kellogg Graduate School of Business Evanston, IL
Master Business Administration – Finance/Marketing June 1991
University of San Diego San Diego, CA
Bachelor Business Administration – Economics June 1988