As the Education and Event Planning Director at Tailwaters Fly Fishing Co. I head up our education classes, seminars and events that take place in our new building in the design district of Dallas. Tailwaters is a one of a kind fly fishing shop that is equipped to educate, outfit and coordinate any of your fly fishing desires. Check us out at www.tailwatersflyfishing.com
Notable Educational Director/Fly Fishing Manager accomplishments include:
- Created, implemented and maintained education program for beginner, intermediate and advanced students
- Designed high definition casting assessment for all students in order to dissect each students cast step by step and show opportunities
- Featured Fly Fishing instructor at local Fly Fishing seminars, events and expos
- Ran one of the most successful top 3 Fly Fishing 101 programs in the company for Orvis in 2015
- Created most sales per student in Orvis 101, 201 and 301 programs during 2015
- Assisted with the curriculum creation of a Wing Shooting Program is now run in 20 Orvis stores throughout the USA
Notable Aviation accomplishments Include:
- Completion of Airline Transport Professionals Inc. Professional Pilot Program. Receiving certifications including: Private Pilot Multi and Single Engine Land,
Commercial Pilot Multi and Single Engine Land, And Instrument ratings.
- Consultation to Cole Creek Land and Cattle Co. for aircraft acquisition and aviation management services.
I am a motivated professional with drive and determination to see the task at hand is
treated with precision and care until completed. I am meticulous and detail oriented with dedication to complete training and challenges such as Commercial Multi-Engine and Instrument Pilot Ratings. Customer service is a top priority in the way all business is conducted. My key strengths include Customer Advocacy, Communicator, Trust Builder, Owner, and Market Analysis.