- Held multiple hats as HR manager, sales manager, office manager, and executive assistant for a financial services agency, real estate, and hospitality industry.
- Planned weekly staff meetings, held daily morning recap meetings
- Booked travel and managed expenses for primary agent
- Book air and hotel travel for CEO, COO, and staff of 10
- Arrange and coordinate events around quarterly board meetings
- Calendar management for execs and company; managing appointments and book conference rooms for meetings
- Communicate with employees about ongoing projects based on level of priority
- Plan and execute company events, catered meals and team building events
- Provide continuous stock of office supplies and snacks, order and replenish equipment for staff
- Provide support for IT and training on Salesforce, Zendesk, Magento, and other CRM platforms for new hires
- Created training materials for new position hires
- Furnished brand new 1200 sf space with furniture, plants, and all necessary equipment
- Outsource vendors to keep options available for logistics
- Manage and submit expense reports for COO as well as create audit reports
- Manage meeting notes and recaps
- Coordinate with building management to ensure proper maintenance of space
- Working with marketing and finance directors to ensure smooth integrations of new CRM platforms and client data
- Created accounting reports and company profit/ loss statements as well as manage accounts receivables and payables
- Communicate with employees on a regular basis to ensure procedures are followed, new procedures and methods are considered and new approved methods or procedures are known and carried out on a timely basis.
- Fulfill any IT order/ issues/ troubleshooting, stocking supplies for office, maintaining office and staff appearance and etiquette.
- Planned company events, parties, marketing events and managed budgets using product placement strategies and agent resources.
- Hire and supervise employees who meet qualifications, provide continuous training and support.
- In charge of payroll, all IRS and EDD paperwork, approving expenses, handled PTO and vacation pay.
- Provided conflict resolution support for employees and training for new hires
- Review bi-weekly/ monthly/ quarterly production for each individual as well as group performance reviews. Make sure quotas are met and goals are fulfilled. Prepare reports for production meetings.
- Plan work schedules and assign tasks to maintain adequate staffing levels, to ensure that activities are performed effectively, and to respond to fluctuating workloads.
- Managed staff’s local travel schedules, plans, and car expenses
- Created commission reports and paid out commissions accordingly