A little about my work history: As a highly competent Schindler Elevator employee I will bring very similar detail-focused, experience and mindset to this role.
In my current position, I provide courteous, efficient, and highly accurate service to external and internal customers on a very consistent basis. Part of my duty can get repetitive but that constructs a very high level of accuracy and builds successful habits. I respond to requests from customers and internal employees to either solve their elevator/escalator issues or get them to the proper destination.
Additionally, I am also proficient and have Complimenting skills in:
• Supervise and Manage a winning team from 5 to 25 employees
• Utilize applications such as SAP, Lotus, Lotus Notes, ADP, IEX and Sametime
• Dispatch Elevator and Escalator Technicians to the correct buildings in a timely manner.
• Data entry: submitting “Return Authorization” for damaged or repaired Electronic Boards
• Communicate and work alongside with Elevator Mechanics, Superintendents, District Managers.
• Have experience in all spectrum's and areas of Customer Service Excellence
• Can work both independently and on a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, results-oriented, self motivated and have the ability to balance multiple tasks with changing deadlines and priorities.
• Additionally, an automotive enthusiast with automotive mechanic skills/knowledge, and an interest in Photography
I am a self-starter and work with very limited supervision. As a part of the team at Huf I hope to provide unparalleled accuracy, help expand business goals, manage/cultivate a winning team and build a strong relationship with current and future customers.
Thank you so much for your time!