National Basketball Association: Present
Digital Photography Editor-Digital Asset Management and Photographer
• Coordinate and manage a team of photographers who work on NBA games throughout the season.
• Edit digital images using various software such as Photoshop, CS Suite and Fotostation to color correct, crop, caption and retouch photos as needed.
• Upload all images directly to Getty Images for utilization by NBA.com, teams and various clients. Edit images for Panini America trading cards and additional branding needs.
• Manage and communicate with photographers during the game entirety to ensure that all necessary photo requirements are met
• Helped manage all photography for the 2014 and 2015 NBA Draft
• Retouch images in a timely manner for NBA.com, various newspaper publications, ESPN.com and Panini America
• Photographed NBA and WNBA games, NBA Cares events and the 2015, 2016 and 2017 NBA Draft. Also photographing the Women’s Team USA Basketball before leaving for the 2016 Olympics. These images have been used in television commercials and other advertising media to promote the NBA and WNBA. Along with being uploaded to Getty for various news and media outlets to use. Along with being published in the New York Times, Washington Post, Sports Illustrated and ESPN.
Holy Family University Athletics: Present
• Responsible for photographing basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, golf, lacrosse, track and field, and cross-country. Also responsible for shooting athletic banquets and special events.
• Responsible for selecting and editing images for the athletic website.
Jack Frost National Golf Course: 5/07-10/13
• Began working at Jack Frost National as a golf cart/bag drop attendant.
• I advanced to supervisor of outside staff and then Pro-shop attendant.
• My responsibilities as Pro-shop attendant included, but were not limited to, daily operation, receipts, merchandising, staff development, tournament organization and guest services.
• Worked personally with club members and guests to organize group outings and tournaments
• Photographed Jack Frost National for use in promotional brochures, newspapers and advertisements
• Assisted with marketing and advertising to increase customer base and membership
Steve McCurry Studios: 1/13-4/13
Intern, Photo Retouching, Archiving
• Responsible for retouching and editing photos to be archived and uploaded to the website.
• Office work including answering phones, making copies, collecting clothes and books from various companies for the charity.