Spork Designs, San Diego, CA May 2004-Present
• Create memorable, results-oriented creative solutions.
• Develop and implement strategic and creative marketing plans for clients.
• Responsible for creating brand identities and executing on print and digital platforms.
• Build strong relationships with clients.
• Manage multiple projects from concept to completion.
• Ensure consistent brand message.
• Apply conceptual strategy to day-to-day projects.
• Oversee creative consultations with clients to assure best strategy and optimize budgets.
• Manage and develop small, cross-functional team, and provide mentorship.
• Own relationships with printers and production vendors, and manage fulfillment process.
Representative Client List
• Jack-In-The-Box • One Earth Recycling • San Diego School District
• California State Parks • City of La Mesa • Vista School District
• Nadel Architecture • Project Wildlife • Extrokold Games
Coleman University, San Diego, CA May 2004-Present
Graphic Design Instructor
• Develop new curriculum in graphic design for both the Associate and Bachelor degree programs.
• Responsible for the education, grading, and management of students in the graphic design industry.
• Teach courses in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Portfolio, Typography, Layout, Basic & Advanced Design Principles, History of Design, Environmental Design, and Packaging.
• Conduct presentations, reviews, critiques, and group discussions about student projects.
Total Gym, San Diego, CA March 2000-May 2004
Graphic Designer/Web Manager
• Oversaw creation of company b2c website.
• Responsible for the creation and completion of creative and collateral materials.
• Provided print, web, and multimedia support.
• Managed web content and promotions.
• Collaborated with creative team on new projects.
• Created trade show print and digital support material.
• Managed workflow to meet company deadlines and expectations.