I have 15+ years of progressive consumer brand management and team leadership experience and a proven track record of building, managing, and growing beloved brands and full spectrum marketing organizations. My particular passion is for the intersection of brand management and digital marketing and believe a few of my best strengths are high integrity, adaptation, and resiliency.
Some of my proudest accomplishments during my career are:
* Grew Chaco footwear brand from $18 million to over $100 million during 8 year tenure.
* Launched Laughing Cow’s local YMCA promotion; increasing sales +30% and donating $250,000
* Led and motivated a team of nine high performers, many recognized within the outdoor industry
* Developed singular vision of the Chaco consumer leading to 35 million addressable audience
* Commercialized MyChaco PrintShop self-expression engine; revenue and perception gains
* Named to Sporting Goods Business “Forty under 40” class of 2016
Current key responsibilities:
* Brand strategy and business Planning
* Marketing impact and consumer experience
* Digital marketing and ecommerce leadership
* Storytelling and creative Expression
* Team leadership and personnel development
* Insights, innovation, and go-to-market (GTM) activation
Grand Rapids, MI-based, but open to relocation