Multifaceted sales coach & business development manager with 27 years of experience in launching products and exponentially growing revenues across multiple categories. Proven record in managing Key Accounts and specialty retailers. I use my Master Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming to help businesses improve processes with the result of reaching business goals. I moved to Boulder, Colorado because I married an amazing American woman, and founded a company to apply my European methods to your business and the U.S. market.
INTERNATIONAL SALES CONSULTANT & COACH
CERTIFIED NLP MASTER • CERTIFIED BUSINESS TRAINER
• Developed & taught over 3 years a proprietary 3-Level process to teach individuals as well as corporations and executives how to better understand the consumer experience and what drives a successful sales process.
o Level 1 – Bronze: Teaching clients how to identify and recreate a positive self-experience as a consumer, focusing on how they want to be treated and what will result in increased sales.
o Level 2 – Silver Class: Teaching clients how to give presentations to others, presenting different kinds of product, & learning about how to sell to different types of customers.
o Level 3 – Gold Class: Teaching clients how to connect all of the factors of customer experience into a holistic sales process, focusing on customer satisfaction, and troubleshooting any pain points in the product or the company’s communication.
BIGHORN BRANDS, LLC • Boulder, CO • 2017 - Present
Translated European sales & management skills in the U.S. market to offer business development and sales training to European startups. Specializing in opening up new markets for brands unknown to the North American market.
• In 2018, opened up German brand Earebel to the U.S. market, introduced them to Kroger Brands and helped them fulfill a $500k opening order.
• Supported overall business operations through sourcing, tradeshows, B2B & B2C sales, and helped them communicate their unique value to their new market. Coordinated ocean shipment, warehousing, and delivery. Logistics & international 3PL.
• Worked with international suppliers to save 30% on production costs.
HANDIOO GmbH • Dortmund, Germany • 2000 - 2018
Founded an expert’s business focused on helping clients & companies grow their sales through executive consulting, independent sales, and proprietary training and coaching. Achieved unprecedented, explosive growth for clients and companies across product categories, countries, and processes.
Notable clients include:
SPYDER ACTIVE SPORTS A.G. • KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT • Northwest Germany • 2000 - 2016
• Lead over 1,000 sales clinics to educate staff and significantly improve territory sales by 16 years
• European Sales Rep of the Year 2015, accountable for 40% European sales in a $180M worldwide business
• Developed new categories, addressed white space in the EU market and recaptured a >$1M customer base
• Increased yearly territory wholesale volume from $500k to $4.5M over 16 years
HANDIOO GmbH • Dortmund, Germany • 2000 – 2018 (continued)
VOSWINKEL GmbH • TRAINER & SALES COACH • 2014 - 2017
• Developed training program for >$80M German Department store including leadership, trainer development, and retail sales strategies, resulting in an overall increase of revenue over 3 years
• Member of the task force for 15 underperforming stores, we brought 10 of the 15 back to profitability in 1 year
JEWELERS ACADEMY • FOUNDER, TRAINER • 2014 - 2017
• Intensive sales training for 10 independent luxury jewelry retailers with 90 employees across Germany
• Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty, increased sales between 3% and 6% in 3 years
MÄSER AUSTRIA • EXECUTIVE CONSULTANT, SPORTSWEAR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT • 2012 - 2015
• Restructured sales organization for Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Scandinavian markets
• Increased profits by 15% through vendor negotiation
MZDO Media Center GmbH • CONSULTANT • 2011 - 2012
• Created workflow processes across departments to optimize the efficiency by 30% and decreased production costs by 35%
PEARL IZUMI, LLC • North Rhine Westphalia • 2000 - 2005
INDEPENDENT SALES REP
• Introduced the Pearl Izumi brand to North Rhine Westphalia, Germany, specialty cycling shops in 2000
• Grew retail doors from 0 in 2000 to 25 doors in 2005
• Restructured sales territory from €0 to €380k in annual volume over 5 years
DYNASTAR/LANGE/LOOK • North Rhine Westphalia • 2000 - 2005
INDEPENDENT SALES REP
• Expanded retail doors from 10 to 25 locations and sales from €150k whsl to €350k whsl in 4 sales seasons
GERMAN TERRITORY FORCES • Germany • 1990 - 1991
• Telecommunications and radio operations specialist
• Leader of a squadron of 5 soldiers in field training operations
• German Armed Forces Badge for Weapons Proficiency in Silver
• Achievement badge Gold Bundeswehr
CERTIFICATIONS & EDUCATION
INSTITUTE TOM ANDREAS TRAINING, Cologne, Germany | Master in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
TEAM CONNEX AG | Diploma, Certified Business Trainer ISO 9001ff
BUSINESS IN RETAIL CERTIFICATE from IHK Osnabrück, Germany | 2-year dual education program and apprenticeship
BUSINESS HIGHSCHOOL CERTIFICATE Pipke Dortmund, Germany | Diploma
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS & AWARDS
VOLUNTEER SKI PATROL • Eldora Mountain Ski Resort, Colorado
• Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) certified. BLS Provider CPR/ALS
• Unofficial promotion covering pro shifts when needed
EUROPEAN SALES REP OF THE YEAR • Spyder International Sports • 2014-15
SKI INSTRUCTOR • German Ski Association