I am an organizational expert and planner both in the professional and personal domains. I have worked in higher education & non-profit poverty alleviation sectors in marketing, social media, event planning, and other administrative type roles.
• Planned & executed 300+ person graduations and networking events
• Establish MBA alumni group still active today
• Co-authored & edited Live Justly book study
• Favorite hobbies are backpacking, pencil drawing, and watching Duck Football.
• Launched film “For the Love Of” with over 100,000 views
• Launched 4 campaigns raising awareness on climate change, extreme poverty, & the Sustainable Development Goals
• Published over 30 education articles