I am a seasoned business professional commonly characterized as a visionary, an optimizer, a builder, a researcher and a warrior.
As a Product Category Manager / Merchant at HD Supply, I develop product assortment strategies with national MRO exposure. Throughout my career these strategies have successfully yielded 50 to 60 basis point (bps) improvements in YOY part margin percent.
I have worn many hats throughout my 25+ year career; Marine, QA Manager, Operations Manager, District Sales & Operations Manager, Regional Category Manager, Business Development Lead, Associate Merchant & Merchant. Each role uniquely positioning me to understand every operational aspect of business. As a result, I have the skill sets to:
1. see the big picture, conceptualize ideas and motivate others to take action.
2. assess, analyze and map out improvements that directly save or make money.
3. execute on a plan and manage all aspects to keep it on time and under budget; making processes better, stronger and faster.
4. go the extra mile and volunteer for the tough work when things get challenging.
5. gather data to assist in better designs and decisions.
I enjoy meeting new people and I am open to new expansive roles that generate growth opportunity. Feel free to reach out to me if you need assistance, have an opportunity or just want to connect.
My Specialties include but are not limited to: Strategic Planning / Brand Development / Analytical Category Planning / Category Management / Product Management / Driving Financial Metrics / Data Mining / Business & Program Analysis / Account Management / Program Development / Pricing Strategies / MS Excel / MS Access / JDA Space Planning