Executive level experience in specialty retail. Successful in managing the details within a broad range of projects, people, events, inventory, and data. Known for out of the box creative thinking with an eagle eye for aesthetics, design, and mojo. Natural collaborator with tenacity, high energy, and a strong spirit. Years of experience volunteering on non-profit boards has enhanced her ability to work with a broad spectrum of people and situations. Genuine leadership and camaraderie amongst staff lead to a low turnover rate and a high family spirit with strong company values.
* Strategic Planning
* Project Management
* Multi-Store Systems
* Merchandising and Store Design
* EOS Traction Operations
* Omni Channel Retail
* Email Marketing
* Social Media
* Google, Yelp business
* Market Trend Research
* Event Promotion
* Non-profit board membership
* Washington, DC lobbyist
* Over 25 years experience as a buyer. Attend Outdoor Retailer, Connect, and Regional shows.
* Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS, Graphic Design, Retail Pro
* Standup Paddle, Yoga, Trail Run, Be Outside
I thrive in the chaos of creativity.