For the last 11 years, I was employed at J.Crew, acquiring multiple promotions and transitioning between multiple stores as an Assistant Manager and Store Director, where I lead a team to exceed store goals.
I have been in retail management for the last 16 years, and am looking for a company that will leverage my passion for people, sales and brand development. I have a passion for skiing, whitewater paddle boarding, and road biking. I am extremely dedicated to the goals I make for myself, receiving a 100 day pin from Aspen/Snowmass, and recently biking from San Francisco to Los Angeles.
My sales and training background, have provided me with the excellent people and communication skills necessary to succeed in any sales, marketing and management position. Ownership and accountability fuel my motivation to produce positive results, and I am seen as a leader for my energy and ability to create a fun and positive work environment that produces results.
My core strengths include but are not limited to:
• Managing teams that drive performance.
• Exceed expectations with team development and internal promotions
• Extremely creative, with a passion for merchandising and brand development
• Exceeding productivity goals at the same time as ensuring service excellence.
• Working within budgets.
• Team player, highly organized, and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Superb customer facing and client management skills.