Visiting artist studios and dancing around to local rock bands backstage with my hippie parents as a little girl influenced my passion for creativity. Nothing excited me more than sitting at the large kitchen table working on my next project with limited resources available including acrylic paints, paper scraps, small electronic pieces, and miscellaneous hardware pieces, and making it all come together. The real magic happened when I campaigned, recruiting my friends and rallied my younger brother to participate with my next creative endeavor.
Today, my drive for innovation, delivery, and influence are my strongest attributes that I apply towards my professional career. Understanding people and their problems, then inspiring a team who can deliver the solution motivates me--thrives my entrepreneurial spirit. My goal in life is to be apart of a team and company that creates something bigger, leaving behind a positive impact towards the future, all while teaching others and enjoying the experience along the way.
Allow me to illustrate some top career wins:
• Launched first prototype co-working location, overseeing site operations including four floors, 45,000 square feet at Werqwise
• Accelerated 2017 vertical banners advertisement campaign throughout San Francisco at Babson College
• Contributed to the hotel's highest F&B sales record by upselling highest paying client, generating $297,494 revenue at Hilton Hotel
• Executed 182 events between 2014-2016, largest reception hosting 750 guests at Hilton Hotel
• Launched Benefactor Dinner Series and revitalized the ArtLaunch Annual Event, resulting to increased benefactor contributions by 25% annually and recruited three board members at ArtSpan
Guess what? I’m just starting. Lets chat!