Sr. Designer/Project Manager Architecture & Construction, Sustainability & Resiliency Focus, LEED GA
• 16+ years experience project management and design for museum and corporate clients, theater, T.V. and exhibit design.
• Experience creating strategy, design concepts, interactive media options, design development
• Strong Project management and team leadership skills combined with onsite construction management of contractors and vendors
• Proven ability to work directly with clients, during development and making presentations to clients, boards of directors and community stakeholders.
• Proficient in design software, Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Experience with project development from ideation through remediation.
• Experience overseeing the fabrication process, choosing materials, finishes through installation.
• Excellent public speaking and presentation abilities
• Facile project planning, and value engineering.
• Motivated to transition experience and education to sustainable design and management.
Transforming early concept ideas into environmental and theatrical components. Development, through schematic design, fabrication supervision and installation. Facilitating work of the design and construction teams with a particular strength refining designs to accommodate changes on site and expertise working with and leading various stakeholders and contractors. Leading value engineering efforts, construction management, contract management and budget management via Microsoft Office and Basecamp software.