Product designer and creative leader with over ten years of experience in design, marketing and product development spanning the consumer and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) industry. My experience in product design, marketing, business and management has provided me with opportunities to collaboratively and creatively provide solutions that make an impact globally. I serve as a catalyst for systematic change - to foster creativity, inspire, influence the market, challenge the status-quo, and to strategically position brand and business for aggressive growth.
As a highly motivated leader I guide cross-functional teams through the entire product design process, ensure brand clarity and consistency across multiple categories, and advocate for new concept development identified by global market research and trends. With strategic direction, I lead with design thinking and lean startup processes. I create an effective work environment through leadership, maintaining open communications, and coaching team members and providing development plans.
• Oversees and manages business and market strategy for new product development and brand/business development. Identifying trends and market opportunities to drive product direction to achieve unit goals, along with sustainable market growth.
• Management experience. Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus affecting the results of the operating area.
• Expertise in product design process and the development of new concept from creating color palettes, color sense, art direction, fabric and trim selection, concept board creation, sketching and styling for a common vision.
• Proficient in advance technology and expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, such as Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, and Dreamweaver).
• Knowledge and passion in the field of fashion design, fashion trends, influences and retail market.