A customer-obsessed and meticulous product professional with over eight years of broad experience in the specialty products and outdoor recreation industries. Member of the management team that led Eddyline Kayaks through six successive years of double-digit annual growth in both production volume and revenue. Adept in frontline customer engagement, applied research, product and process development, and customer experience improvement. Passionate about products, customer centricity, outdoor pursuits, and service above self.
• Ambitious - self-starting, highly adaptable, and fast learning in a broad set of disciplines.
• Determined - unafraid of complicated problems and excited to develop and implement creative solutions.
• Action oriented - driven to move fast, identify opportunities for improvement, and make an impact.
• Analytical problem solver - able to generate and synthesize insights from quantitative and qualitative data and translate ideas into practical product improvements.
• Empathetic - genuinely care about stakeholders and colleagues with a desire to see everyone succeed.
• Flexible - thrive working independently as much as collaborating in a team to pursue goals and objectives.