Igloo Products Corp- Strategic Online Retail Manager 2018- Present
• Manage all company eCommerce platforms by creating a compelling brand story and cohesive user experience across each channel, expressing detailed content, elevating digital assets, and aligning with accounts business initiatives and increase conversion.
• Analyze metrics to enhance key word search optimization, email marketing tactics, social media trends, and site behaviors and traffic to maximize customer engagement both online and on mobile.
• Strategize and implement budgetary goals to exceed plan, drive innovation, accurately forecast, and maximize key opportunities for brand and product exposure.
• Curate each assortment to enhance product mix, communicate a compelling brand story, support initiatives to drive target customer engagement, and offer a detailed yet approachable content package to elevate product features and drive sales.
• Research the landscape of the online marketplace to understand potential gaps, seize new opportunities, gauge customer engagement, and strategically pivot to align with evolving trends.
• Build templates and reporting documents implemented in cross divisional teams to provide clear efficiencies across the company, align on metrics and initiatives, and spark growth.
• Created the companies standard process for New Account Onboarding. Teaches best practices regarding timelines, assigning ownership, and initiating streamlined communication paths to bring on an additional 121 accounts thus far.
• Analyze business advancement tactics through negotiation, strategy analysis, and brand promotion leading to a 500% YOY growth in revenue.
zulily – Buyer 2014 – 2018
• Successfully owned multiple categories of the company by clearly illustrating business needs and positively influencing change through pricing, inventory depth, promotion cadence, shipping and receiving, and product presentation quality.
• Trained Merchandising hires to be top performers and tracking towards Buyer roles through use of the Learning Passport, IDP program, FLSA, AB Tiering, and Merch Tech Coach Task Forces.
• Drove vendor cancels down 27% by implementing check systems for each vendor in my portfolio.
• Own the development of my portfolio through strategic brand and collection planning as well as creative thinking with event execution and HP’s to increase click throughs and conversion.
• Creative SME and liaison between Studio and Merch teams to help unify processes in Merch and communicate needs and ideas to Studio.
• Elevate the development of my portfolio through strategic brand and collection planning as well as creative thinking with event execution and HP’s to increase click throughs and conversion.
• Partnered with Ops to understand troubleshooting methods and processes to help resolve shipping, receiving, cancels, set up, and PO holds.
• zunie Award winner Q2 2016- earned owning the creative piece of our portfolio, running a selection of accounts, and finding upside and opportunity within collections.
Nordstrom – Assistant Manager 2013 – 2014
• Led team to department growth of 15% YOY by tracking sales goals and implementing action oriented plans for each teammate with a focus on celebrating wins and developing opportunities, in both group and in individual settings.
• Built action plans including daily sales trackers for goal setting of small wins each day, and team selling.
• Improved customer experience through developing strong sales verbiage in team, coaching on outfitting the customer, and understanding the “whys” behind inventory placement and merchandising. Resulting in team performance metrics increasing 50%.
• Initiated and developed metrics and reports to inform decisions on floor moves and merchandising driving positive changes in customer experience, team morale, and increases YOY.
• Hands-on, one-on-one coaching of team on merchandising and analytics of customer shopping trends, developing product cycles leading to further optimization of customer engagement.
Buckle – Manager in Training 2011 – 2012
• Coached in the moment to influence immediate positive change with team sales approaches and course correct quickly to impact sales and the customer experience.
• Groomed 4 sales associates into Team Leads through consistent and relevant feedback, regular learning and development, and leading by example every day.
• Core responsibilities of role included managing the sales floor, coaching teammates, merchandising, interviewing.