Cooperative Agricultural Support Services Authority- Office Manager/ Lab Technologist
January 2018 – Present
• I do diagnostic testing the Citrus Research Board. We detect HLB bacteria in citrus tissue. This includes accessioning samples to CDFA database, loading samples, DNA extractions, q-PCR, data analysis, and composing a report.
• Plant sample processes includes prepping samples, loading, lypholization, DNA extractions, q-PCR, data analysis and report.
• Purchase orders for equipment and supplies
• Contacting other for repairs/maintenance
• Maintaining inventory and budget
• Organizing lab space and office
Kaiser Permanente Regional Reference Laboratories– Lab Assistant
May 2017-Dec 2017
• Receive samples, accession samples, run tests on samples, and assist CLS/Doctors with entering lab results.
• Other duties included receiving phone calls from patients, doctors and med centers regarding samples/results, fixing faulting equipment, disposing hazardous materials and writing reports.
Advanced Cardiovascular Care Clinical Coordinator Assistant
June 2016-May 2017
• Assist with scheduling appointments with patients
• Organize confidential paperwork and doctor reports
• Call insurance companies to reconfirm policy and health care
• Take care of patients needs while waiting for doctor