• Manage department ServiceNow ticketing system by resolving user/server escalations. Created/assigned tickets; enforced set service level agreements (SLA); performed data reports, acted as liaison between vendor, management and end user via telephone, email and in person.
• Prepare, repair, maintain and deploy desktop computers, loaner laptops, warehouse technologies (such as wired and wireless scan guns, packing stations) and other office equipment
• Experience with deploying software\imaging with System Center Configuration Manager
• Help to seek out and implement ways to make a system or process more efficient
• Perform basic server administration (power cycle, troubleshooting connectivity issues)
• Providing second and third-level support to employees for all IT-related concerns, which includes supporting and troubleshooting technologies
• Above average communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, instant message and in person.
• Troubleshoot and support our Ethernet networks (LAN/WAN) and VPN connectivity
• Providing second and third-level support to employees for all IT-related concerns, which includes supporting and troubleshooting technologies such as: Windows 10, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File/Print Services, Spam/Virus Protection, VOIP telephony, CISCO networking and our own proprietary software