More than 18 years of experience in SAP and EDI industry
Worked with prestigious clients in various types of industries:
- Technology and Entertainment products (Microsoft).
- Media and Entertainment (National Broadcast Corporation - Universal, Universal Studio, Universal Music Group, a part of GE Corporation)
- Food/Retail/Grocery (Bumble Bee Foods LLC.)
- Manufacturing (Owens Corning and BOC Edwards)
- Pharmaceuticals (United Chemicals of Belgium and Amgen Pharmaceuticals)
- Petroleum (Chevron Petroleum)
- Semi Conductors (Free Scale Semiconductors)
- Operations PMO methodology development
- Proposing Cost effective solutions based on client requirements.
- Architecture designing and customizing reusable solution for operational scope.
- Developing RFPs and designing prototypes.
- Executing onsite and offshore model projects.
- Managing cross functional team both in terms of Functional and Technical perspective
*Worked as Program/Account Management in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle management and integrated them well while maintaining scope, quality, budget, schedule, risk and other areas throughout the project life cycle
Goal-driven IT Project Management professional. (PMP certified)
- Operations research and process fine-tuning
- Provide customer-focused solutions
Currently involved in Practice/Delivery Management in SAP and EDI area, handling multiple accounts simultaneously.
An engineering graduate with an MBA from Symbiosis, MS Computer Science and holds PMP credentials.
Specialties: Practice/Portfolio/Program/Project Management, Multi-Discipline Management, PMO, Strategic Planning.
Organizational Leader, Digital Supply Chain Management, Contracts / Vendor Management.
IT enterprise solutions implemented: SAP (3.1i - 6.0), IBM B2B Sterling Integrator (4.1 - 5.2) BI, PI, MDM, FI, SD-OTC, SD-PTP, MM, PP, EHS, HR, TMS, SCM and Workflow.