JOHN R. JEUB
Cellular Telephone (503) 789-7513
E-mail: [email protected]
To utilize my vast sales and relationship management experience skills to assist a world class company reach new heights in a true team environment.
Self-driven professional with a track record of success in the development of growing profitable territories and optimizing growth via outstanding customer service. Expert at utilizing company tools within a consultative framework; developing competitor intelligence and collaborating with team members on product, pricing and management decisions.
Outstanding Relationship Builder; Consultative Based Selling and teamwork; Over 20 years professional sales experience; Relate to people on all levels; Adept interpersonal skills; Ability to train others; Attract and Retain New Business through exceptional customer service; Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products with the ability to learn new programs quickly; Territory Management, Optimization and Growth; Product Cross Sell.
College Hype Screen Printing and Embroidery, Dorchester, MA; Sales Representative & Purchaser - 2016 - 2018
• Work with new and existing customers on their custom screen print, embroidery and promotional product needs.
• Manage projects from initial meeting and sales, art approval, production and delivery using Shopworks system.
• Research and recommend products based on client's needs and events.
• Research promotional products for Owner, Senior Vice President and Senior Sales staff.
• Vendor price analysis daily on commonly sold apparel and negotiate pricing on large orders.
• Purchase apparel and promotional products daily from vendors.
• Work special events as required.
• Sold over $290,000 in first full year and over $350,000 in Q1 2018.
Barnes & Noble College, Cambridge, MA; General Merchandise Manager – 2015 – 2016
• Oversee all buying decisions for General Merchandise/Apparel.
• Decide on seasonal assortments.
• Manage inventory levels and Open-to-Buy dollars utilizing Inventory Ordering and Control Software.
• Design and execute all Merchandising opportunities.
• Handle all special orders.
• Oversee Retail sales staff.
• Store opening and closing responsibilities.
• Currently increased sales year over year in excess of $250,000.00.
On Running, Pacific Northwest and Northern California; Independent Territory Manager/Sales Representative – 2012 - 2014
• Successfully launched a new and dynamic running shoe into assigned territory.
• Worked with Retailers on Product Knowledge, including clinics, one on one meetings and working the sales floor; Brand Launch and Demo Run execution at Retail locations; marketing; inventory management; event planning and execution; ensured MAP Pricing policies were adhered to.
• Input all orders into Salesforce and maintained communication records and case files for each assigned Dealer.
• Negotiated special programs/margins for specific Retailers.
• Worked with both independent and multi-unit Retailers.
• Conducted Technical Clinics for several stores of Canada’s largest retail sporting goods chain.
• Conducted Technical Clinics for one of Northern California’s largest footwear stores.
• Attended Trade Shows and opened new accounts and deepened existing relationships.
Bank of America, Hillsboro, OR; Mortgage Loan Officer – 2011 – 2012
• Handled Customer Inquiries in a professional, courteous manner in a Call Center Environment.
• Assisted Customers with all their Home Financing questions and needs.
• Partnered with Administrative Staff to ensure a smooth transaction and resolve issues.
• Continually exceeded goals and received numerous Letters of Commendation from Customers.
• Was promoted from General Consumer line to the Associate/Employee line based on performance, professionalism and execution.
JP Morgan Chase Bank, Portland, OR; Vice-President/National Account Representative – 2009 – 2010
• Worked with Businesses of over 25 employees to provide targeted banking needs for the staff.
• Prospected for new business through referrals from customers and Bank Associates.
• Trained Bank employees on process and obtaining qualified referrals.
Bank of the West, Portland, OR; Vice-President/Regional Sales Manager – 2006 – 2008
• Opened the Bank’s residential real estate division in the Northwest - Production grew from zero to $50+ million annually.
• Created and implemented in-depth, customized, and territory specific business, sales, marketing and merchandising plans - increased market penetration, sales and cross-selling of other products offered.
• Formed strategic partnerships with and delivered professional presentations concerning project and status updates to Senior Executives, including Executive Vice Presidents and Division Executives, at Bank meetings.
• Maintained and applied ongoing knowledge of industry trends and market conditions – successfully outperformed the competition in key areas.
Glacier’s Edge/Ski Chalet, Portland, OR; Retail Sales and Sales Management – 1984 – 1996
• Sales Management – led and trained Store Personnel on Best Practices, Sales Skills and Product Knowledge.
• Retail Sales to include: customer engagement, daily merchandising (stock replenishment, folding and arranging product).
• Display Coordination – visualize, construct and execute merchandise displays to keep the look fresh and rotate products.
Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR; Bachelor of Science Degree - Psychology