Rush Truck Centers
Inside Truck Parts Sales Manager
• Responsible for engine and vehicle breakdown by VIN to identify parts required for repair.
• Creating parts list for mechanics and pulling of required parts for service.
• Building relationships with outside vendors to ensure best pricing for required parts purchasing.
• Purchased medical supplies and vaccines including distribution of items to 5 satellite clinics.
• Solely responsible for contract negotiations of all items pertaining to the clinic from vaccine and medical product
contracts to large dollar items in excess of $1 million dollars.
• Responsible for multiple direct reports from purchasing agents to clinic courier. Decreased overall expenses to
Distribution Marketing Group
Nutraceutical International Corporation
Weber State University
General Business 1995 - 1997
Sept 2003 – April 2004 Salt Lake City, UT
March 1999 – March 2003 Ogden, UT
June 1996 – March 1999 Clearfield, UT
Weber High School
Diploma 1989 - 1992
Salt Lake City, UT
the clinic from 10.7% of annual revenue to under 9%.