I bring a passion for product, merchandising, and service with a strong work ethic. I have an innate ability to establish
and maintain long-lasting relationships with clients and co-workers. I spent 14 years at Nordstrom including seven in
Seattle at both the flagship store and corporate buying office. I am driven by achieving and exceeding sales goals,
growing brands, developing product assortment for the marketplace, and helping those whom I support to excel.
• Experienced retail, merchandising, and retail professional with 14+ years in the industry.
• 16+ years experience in sales, management, merchandising, planning, and buying.
• Worked with a national buying team to plan, choose, and develop key items for seasonal and perpetual
replenishment programs. Planned item flow, sizing, and assortment for 118 locations including e-commerce
and reserve stock programs. Managed items in-season through weekly ordering and distribution of up to
80,000 sku-locations to maximize selling and profitability.
• Planned product assortments by vendor, classification, and location on a monthly, quarterly, and anuual basis
to improve sales and profitability for both full line stores and online.
• Traveled to and supported 29 full line stores as a regional merchandiser. Worked with and coached
department managers to execute presentation, merchandising, and sales strategies, improve product
assortment, increase sales, hire and coach sales staff, and develop communication with buying teams and