Recognized as being multifaceted, detail-orientated combining interests in organizational development, research and analysis, change management, effective communication and storytelling, data-driven business models, continuous process improvement, and education/training. Experienced in a number of industries, from academia, to hospitality, to construction.
• Expressing complex ideas effectively in writing and speech.
• Classifying, organizing, and structuring information for ease of use and understanding.
• Insightfully and intuitively establishing interconnection between ideas, information, and processes.
• Developing and partnering with colleagues through teaching, mentoring, and coaching individuals and groups; certified trainer in Blanchard Situational Leadership II.
• Creative problem solving and root cause analysis.
• Technical competencies include Apple and Microsoft based operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills, Power BI, SharePoint, ProContractor (ERP), Dynamics 365, and Smartsheets.