An internationally experienced, tertiary qualified brand and product manager with extensive experience in product development, and brand building strategy and execution. Effectively fostering and overseeing cross-departmental collaboration, strategy development and go-to-market strategy execution and implementation. Quick to learn new skills and adjust to new environments. Extremely strategic with the ability to understand complex problems and develop appropriate solutions quickly. Demonstrated experience in team management and presenting to and advising senior management and both internal and external stakeholders.
• Presenting and Product Education: Extensive experience in developing and presenting brand and marketing strategies, milestones and gateway reviews, go-to-market strategies and seasonal product release presentations to domestic and international stakeholders in the USA, Japan, Indonesia and Australia and New Zealand. This included detailed and technical product presentations, sales team mentoring and territory planning.
• Brand and Marketing Management: Several years’ experience in successfully managing and overseeing cross-departmental collaboration, strategy development and go-to-market strategy execution and implementation.
• Business acumen: Capacity to think strategically and laterally in pressure situations ensuring both company and project objectives are met, and risks are reduced or mitigated.
• Leadership: Experienced team manager, fostering an environment that encourages productivity and brings out the best in every individual across a multitude of disciplines.
• Relationship management: Consistent and effective collaboration across a multitude of departments throughout The Leisure Collective Group – Globally. Ability to foster supplier relationships to promote mutually beneficial partnerships whilst maintaining strategic objectives.
• Sourcing: Highly experienced in sourcing new vendors throughout Asia, particularly in China. Ability to set up new Asian suppliers from scratch with detailed product specifications. Extensive experience in negotiating pricing, MOQ’s and payment terms.
• Logistics: A thorough understanding and extensive experience in the management of global logistics, particularly with export from China, importing to global ports.
• Production: Extensive experience in production management, with clear foresight to potential pitfalls and pending production delays, giving the ability to minimise production delays and vendor risks.