Apple Inc. – Retail Specialist November 2019 to Present
• Posted to the retail division at the Apple retail outlet at Pacific Centre.
• Sales, Advisory and Customer Service of all Apple products, helping sales and support for Apple products while focusing particularly on customer’s needs.
• Establishing small business connections for the Apple Business team.
The University of British Columbia – Undergraduate Teaching Assistant CPSC 100 January 2019 to Present
• Supervise student labs and guide students through course content
• Attend regular TA meetings and work with other TAs and course instructor to manage the course
• Grading and invigilation of exams and other assignments
Empire Promotions – Brand Ambassador/Training Manager May 2018 to August 2018
• Direct Marketing of clients’ consumer products at Costco Wholesale and Canadian Tire, raising awareness and driving sales and revenue to achieve personal targets. Was moved to high value products as I progressed well with achieving targets.
• Managing and Anchoring Roadshow Events. As a result of handling this job well, I was given the opportunity of working in different locations across BC and managing Sales Events as Lead Anchor.
• Assigned additional responsibility of training and development of new employees about products and walking them through compliance and training in customer excellence
• Inventory Management and customer feedback to management