1. Business Owner, State Farm
Consistently recognized for successfully developing and implementing profitable internal/external sales programs ensuring increases in company value. Detail oriented leader thriving on and accepting the next challenge facing my business and my customers. Adept at transforming strategic objectives into viable business solutions. Outstanding communicator skilled at motivating and coaching team members to deliver success to the team and organization.
a. • Selected as Territory Field Development Agent. Mentors new Agents in sales and service systems.
• Created step-by-step sales and service processes using Salesforce to help employees qualify, prospect, and close new business.
• Developed strategic relationships with Centers-of-Influence including Real Estate Agency Owners, Bank Executives, and Developers in the Chicago Land area to drive new business.
Implemented Salesforce. First new state Farm CRM system in over 35 years.
• Recognized as the leader in process development for Salesforce strategies and reporting.
• Hosted quarterly calls and webinars sharing personally developed sales processes.
• Overcame reluctance of established Agents to embrace the new technology and processes.
• Building successful new office in a highly competitive industry including competitive pricing, underwriting, and commoditized online businesses.