Graphic Designer at Rose Anvil
July 2021 - Present
Rose Anvil is a leatherworking/ entertainment company that designs and develops leather goods, as well as creating videos for it's YouTube channel of over 400k subscribers with 2M monthly views.
Creative direction and implementation of brand cohesion across segmented audiences. In charge of developing strategies for ad campaigns, re-branding, and retention of users.
Creation of all graphics and related items including video graphics, thumbnails, apparel graphics, leather tool templates, and much more.
Graphic Designer at Directive Boardshop
March 2019 - October 2020
• Creating graphics for apparel and custom skateboards utilizing Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketchpad
• Created marketing materials such as flyers, window displays, social media posts, and online advertisements
• Light cashier and money handling duties
• Added new clientele via person to person sales
Technical Design Intern at Jackson Clothing Co.
March 2019 – August 2019
• Design and update garments
• Research fit and sizing using market research methods
• Create pattern pieces for garments utilizing Illustrator, Solidworks, and Browzwear technology
• Create tech packs for overseas production