I am working as a Senior Sap Basis S4 Hana and Solution Manager Architect in Wipro Technologies. I am highly proficient IT professional with proven analytical abilities and organizational skills, of IT Consulting / Process/ Manufacturing industry experience involving leadership and consulting on object-oriented distributed information systems, enterprise application integration, hardware and software development processes, deployment, customer interaction and end-user organization. I am Innovative, self-motivated, tutor, trainer, team-builder and technical leader. I am passionate about Technologies & Training. work with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels. I open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities and Build and mentoring the team.
AS a Member of Sony family, I have worked as a Delivery Lead in Sony India Pvt. Ltd. Feb.2011 to Nov.2014. I handle on shore and off shore model. I have handle in Sony project related worked. .i.e. (Data center migration, Unicode conversion, OS DB Migration, EHP Upgrade, Implementation etc.
As a Member of IBM family ,I have worked as a Team Lead in Flextronics Project I play a major role to develop all the Flextronics procedures and to design the Monitoring templates /reports.I have also visited the on-site (USA) for 2 times to Implemented the SNC,SRM ,BI EP,MDM Project. I have also visited long term assingment Implemention Project in (UAE) client EMAL the project is green filed project in this project we have implemented the new sap dimension product. ECC 6.0(EHP4),SCM 7.0,BI 7.0,EP 7.0,RFID,ITS Mobile Solution Manager 7.0 In EMAL project (UAE) I have worked as a Basis Team Lead in EMAL project.
As a Member of KPIT cummins info system(Pune) , I have worked as a Sr. Basis Consultant in client Bajaj Auto,Badve auot,Bosh
As a Member of Abhishek Industries Ltd., I have worked as a Asst.Manager and i was worked different project and different role
As SAP Basis Consultant I have completed 10 full life cycle E2E implemention of sap new dimension products (i.e. NW4s/7.3/7.4, BI.7.0/7.3, SRM 5.0/7.3, SCM 5.0/7.3, SEM, SAP Solution Manager, MDM, SAP IDM,Sap Terex 7.1,RFID,ITS Mobile, SAP Learning Solution 200(LSO),Enterprise Portal, Business Integration etc). I have worked 2 Support project on-shore and offshore model, one roll out project, one unicode project, 2 os DB Migration Project,2 Data Center Migration project and 2 Upgrade Project. SAP Architect, with total 18 plus SAP Basis, S/4 HANA and Solution Manager relevant skills experience, Supported SAP clients activities in SAP Greenfield and Brownfield projects.
I am well-rounded, communicative and creative technical problem-solver. .I am capable to grow in my team by getting learning environment. I am fast learner can consistently cited for ability to achieve rapid comfort level in new environments and almost immediately develop optimal solutions.
I am having rich exposure to SAP Implementation/ Support experience in area of SAP BASIS with latest products SAP S4/Hana ,ERP 6 EHP 7, SAP Net weaver 7.4 EP, BI 7.4, PI 7.4, PO, S4 Hana API Intigration, and BOBJ 4.1 I have a good experience in System Builds, Installation Configuration and Tuning/Performance. SAP Landscape Virtualization Management 2.1, Enterprise Edition, Installation.
• SAP Basis consultant with 18 + years of IT experience
• Worked on Implementation, Upgrade, OS-DB migration, Unicode and support projects.
• Worked on various SAP new dimensional products (ABAP and Java stacks).
• Han on Experience in implementation of SAP products in Virtual Environments
• Hand on Experience in Datacenter administration and management.
• Hand on Expericne for installation Sap Fiori, SAP MII, SAP Mobility.
• Hand on Experience for Installation SAP Hana 1.0/2.0 installation and configuration.
• Balance responsibilities of technical leadership and hands-on administration of SAP systems to maintain/support a global SAP environment including troubleshooting problems, escalating open issues, implementing solutions, and optimize the system for maximum performance.
• Provide SAP technical expertise to drive effective operations related to production support and project related initiatives.
• Both lead and execute upon key SAP Basis team initiatives and provide technical administration as needed for upgrades, installations, refreshes, proofs of concept, backups, disaster recovery, capacity planning and other complex projects as needed
• Responsible for developing and maintaining technical details for SAP Basis team SOPs (refresh, migrations, configuration, installs, etc.) and ensure they are followed to maintain SAP system stability
• Responsible for delivering SAP solutions aligned with business requirements
• Able to work independently as well as cooperatively across teams. I am open to learn new products and take additional responsibilities and Build and mentoring the team.