Self-motivated garment production management professional with relevant years of apparel industry experience and extensive international exposure. Detail–oriented, the bi-lingual individual who exemplifies professionalism, and an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at any given moment. Demonstrated history of successful operational supervision and production management, while providing high-quality staff training as well as facilitating effective team collaboration. Highlighted leadership qualities and the ability to manage individuals from varying backgrounds, while promoting team values and improving production operational efficiency. Driven partner eager for professional growth increased responsibility, and the ability to leverage significant international production exposures.
- Liaison with all Coordination, Communication, Team management & positive employee relations.
- Pivotal and extensive product knowledge and working experiences in Women's/ Men’s Fashion Apparels (Knit/ Woven/ Sweater), Work Wear and Promotional Clothing.
- Global Sourcing & Procurement
- Buying & Merchandising
- Design & Product Developments
- Complete Knowledge of Clothing Production lifecycle (PLM) from the yarn to finish products up to the store
- Experienced in Printing (DTG/ Heat Transfer/ Screen, Photo, etc), Embroidery.
- Complete knowledge of Letter of Credit and Export/ Import Documentation.
- Garment Technician & Quality Assurance
- Costing & Price Negotiation
- Staff Training
- Vendor Evaluation & Selection
- Customer/Vendor Relationship
- Good verse with MS Office, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PDF, Inflow Inventory
- Web site Install, modifications, development & maintenance (Open cart/ Word Press/ Zen Cart)
- Online Marketing, SEO, Website Traffic Management