• Dual US & British National
• 25 years of event production experience.
• Unparalleled experience & world-renowned reputation in electronic dance music production
• Proven track record of producing successful large scale, festivals, events & music tours
• Highly qualified in production management of diverse scope of events with multi-million
Key Working Attributes & Personal Qualities
• Outstanding project management skills - including budgeting, communications,
scheduling/logistics and time/resource management
• Extremely highly organized and detail orientated - Renowned for meticulous preparation and
• Excellent problem solver and multi-tasker. Ability to work independently or as team player.
• Cool under pressure: Able to meet stringent deadlines
• Highly adaptable and intelligent with strong ability to learn quickly on the job
• Hardworking, responsible and reliable, with mature outlook and work ethic.
• High energy level: able to work long days & maintain an upbeat attitude & concentration level
Management & Communication Skills
• Strong leadership & management skills. Excellent at supervising and motivating multiple staff
serving a variety of roles & experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulate, polite, outgoing upbeat personality &
sociable and all with the fabulous English accent and manners
• Comfortable in a public speaking environment- able to communicate effectively to a wide variety
of personnel and different situations across the board
• Strong written and presentation skills - Highly skilled and experienced in researching preparing
timely and accurate presentations and proposals on a regular basis,
Business & Accounting Skills
• Good business sense. Over 25 years experience of working in and running own small businesses
• Able to negotiate and conclude contracts
• Highly numerate & able to handle many financial duties - - Very Strong Budgeting, negotiation,
sourcing, purchasing & accounting skills.
• Highly knowledgeable of event, music and media industry, it's workings practices, participants, &
requirements & etiquette
• Strong office management skills
• Social Media savvy
Technical & Practical Skills
• Strong Technical and Practical Experience - highly knowledgeable on all aspects of technical &
• Highly computer literate- strong on Mac Office, audio and music programming software
• Basic working knowledge of design software eg CAD, / Sketch Up / Vectorworks
• Clean Driving license for 38 years Wide experience of trucks, trailers, van and forklifts/scissor lifts
• Digital Music studio production and live band experience - guitar, bass, keyboards