Deep CPG experience driving market share and margin growth as Sales and Brand Manager for multiple product lines and channels. Rapid advancement at Philip Morris due to creative problem solving, turnarounds and:
• Data-driven decision making – leveraged insights from multiple sources (qualitative & quantitative market and consumer research, sales data, interaction with sales team/channels/customers) to uncover business opportunities.
• Rigorous justification of creative ideas/plans – prepared/executed brand repositioning business case that turned a multi-year decline into +2.0 share point increase.
• International experience – led stage gate process in rollout of hundreds of new products and promotions through a variety of channels in multiple languages.
• Demonstrated adaptability to different product lines and channels – reversed volume decline to deliver 14% YOY growth in a new role and unique channel.
• Repeated success steering complex initiatives from concept to execution – orchestrated merchandising plan for 270+ military accounts across Europe and Asia.