Collaborative creative marketer with experience in fast paced, entrepreneurial organizations from the outdoor industry to consumer electronics that have a track record of disrupting the market. I have led cross-functional marketing teams to create global marketing campaigns. My expertise includes strategy, branding, positioning, consumer insights, planning, execution, and creative asset development.
Exceptional skills in managing cross-functional teams, project management, developing compelling narratives, and cross-organization effectiveness. I'm passionate about working with great people to get more people engaged in an active outdoor lifestyle by create compelling and engaging marketing programs.
Positioning & Messaging
Team Leadership & Development
Omni Channel Marketing
Creative Asset Development
Outdoor Industry Marketing
Project Management (Agile)
* Directed international marketing for multiple product lines including messaging, advertising, digital marketing, SEO, events/trade shows, promotions, channel marketing, app development, and public relations resulting in 60% market share for key preparedness product line.
* Directed matrixed global team to develop and execute International Marketing Programs in 16 territories resulting in exceeding international sales targets by 15%.
* Managed global first party partnerships (Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, Apple); negotiating partnership opportunities and co-marketing programs resulting in multi-million-dollar co-marketing support.
* Developed and managed global marketing plans and tactics leading to 100% YOY sales growth.
* Awarded Q2 2019 “Mogul” as best overall consultant in San Francisco office.