With over 25 years of business intelligence and market research experience in leading companies, developing skills at strategic projects for global and regional clients.
Deep understanding about overall vision and scope for strategic business questions regarding: Business Development, Market Research, Business Intelligence, Brand Engagement, Innovation Funnel, R&D, Product Optimization, CX & UX, Shopper Knowledge (Path to Purchase & Decision Tree), E-commerce, Behavioral Analytics
• World Class Marketing Seminar - EGADE, Monterrey 1998.
• Stakeholder Power, the CX Issues - Walker Information Global Network, Mexico - Indianapolis 2000.
• Global Healthcare - ESOMAR (World Market Research Association), Paris 2004.
• Customer loyalty strategy for superior business performance - WIGN, Athens, 2005.
• Adding value to customer relationship management - WIGN, New Delhi 2006
• Executive Sales - Kantar, Santiago 2012.
• Predictive Framework - Meaningful Different Brands - Kantar, Bogotá 2014.
• Sensory Innovation Training - Nestlé, Mexico 2017.
• Lean UX - Usaria, Mexico 2018.
• Empathy Training - Ipsos - México 2018
• Adding Value - Commercial Strategy, Ipsos - México 2019
• Marketing Academy - UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico)
• ESOMAR member (The World Association of Market Research Professionals)
• Part time lecturer at ITAM (Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo de Mexico) for Market Research, Conjoint Analysis & Product Development Seminar Modules.
• Frequent speaker for Branding, New Product Development, Consumer Insights and Market Research forums at different universities, higher education institutions and transnational companies.
• UX Community Mexico