James D Hanson
7456 Courtney Pines RD
Wilmington, NC 28411
I have been working at Rockstar Energy for 16 years as the Global Two Wheel Motorsports Manager. I have also been involved with several companies handling their social media efforts with great success. I still race motorcycles myself occasionally but have really become much more involved in endurance cycling and ultrarunning the past several years. Below you will see the main bullet points of what I was responsible for at Rockstar Energy.
My time is coming to an end there March 12th, 2021 so I am in search of employment as soon as possible.
Management of all 2 wheel off-road motorcycle teams and athletes globally.
• US Supercross, Motocross, Amateur Motocross, GNCC, Endurocross, WORCS, Sprint Enduro, Hare & Hound, National Enduro
• Global Supercross, Motocross, Amateur Motocross, Rally, Enduro GP, Extreme Enduro, SuperEnduro, Hard Enduro
On site US Races (35+ Events per year)
• Management of all onsite branding
• Coordination with Sales Department on guests including, meet & greets, track walks, lunches, semi tours
• Management of all models at events
• Podium responsibilities for all practices, heat races and main events for media and TV
• Coordination with photographers to get images to send internal for social meda etc.
• Delivery of Ice for product
Office (all teams and athletes global)
• Management and approval process of all branding including gear, graphics, transport vehicles, photos, posters etc.
• Tracking athlete and team social media
• Tracking online and print on major motorsports media
• Tracking and reporting all results
• Athlete profile management on Rockstar website
• Coordination with photographers, approval process of all race and photo shoot images
• Booking Models for all Supercross Events (US)
• Logistical management of shipping necessary items
• Writing race reports
• Press releases
• Communications with all media