The Art of Sports Apparel Creation Workshop (Portland, OR)
- This course provides participants with a greater understanding of the process by which sports apparel is designed, developed, tested, and manufactured. Decision-making used at each stage of the product process will be explored. Expect an interactive, hands-on experience with time spent learning theory and applying it by creating apparel.
Whether you’re a novice or an expert, this workshop will provide a robust understanding of where sports apparel making is headed.
Workshop attendees will learn:
- First-hand advice and teachings from John Notar and Krista Martenson, sports apparel creation experts with more than 60 years of combined experience.
- The understanding of a strategic plan and line-plan
- Apparel creation best practices and processes
- Sustainability and innovation
- The importance of quality and fit
Who should attend?
Innovation, material, and product line managers;buyers and planners; marketers; developers; merchandisers; and designers
Others interested in the creation of sports apparel
Program includes all course materials and books. Coffee, lunch, and refreshments will be provided throughout each day.